Wintex MCL3 is a powerful soil sampling device with s speacially designed probe. With the ability to penetrate from 1.20 m. to 2 m. deep, Wintex MCL3 is the market leader. According to the roughness of the soil a special valve adjusts the speed, so no manual system adjustment is necessary. You can choose from two MCL3 systems that are able to sample up to a depth of 2m, these are MCL3 and MCL3T.
MCL3 has an independent hydraulic system, which makes this system available to be installed on a variety of vehicles. MCL3T is a great solution when installing the system into tractors, because it is much lighter and more economical. It does not have an independent hydraulic system; therefor it has to be attached to the tractor’s hydraulics.
- Uniform sampling of 1.2m to 2m deep
- Specially designed probe ensures high-quality samples
- 100 % automatic
- Samples per hour: 60
- Sample capacity: 300-500g
- Probe diameter: 35mm
- Hydraulic system: Honda GX390 11ag with an electric starter
- Oil capacity: 30 liters
- Total weight: 325kg (MCL3), 190kg(MCL3T)