Dickey John mini GAC automatic grain moisture analysis analyzer measuring grain moisture in %, temperature in ˚C and specific gravity (hectoliter mass) in kg / Hl (mini GACplius).
- Fast, easy, accurate
- Measures humidity with an accuracy of 0.5%
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Internal scale (without pre-weighing)
- The factory calibration of all scales can be individually adjusted by the user
- It is possible to modify the calibration of the device for other crops and food raw materials
- USB compatibility for calibration
- Automatic averaging of several measurements
- No screw cap that can damage the grain creates greasy residue and is difficult to use.
The DICKEY-john grain moisture meter mini GAC is a portable device for fast grain analysis and automatic moisture content estimation. The moisture meter can measure the moisture hundreds of types of plants, such as wheat, rye, barley, oats, canola, corn, soybeans, sunflower seeds, peas, beans, rice.
To measure the moisture content of the grain, it is enough to turn on the device, select the type of culture to be measured on the LED screen, pour the grain into the device and after a few seconds the measurement result is obtained - humidity and temperature.