While using the Trimble GreenSeeker crop quality measurement system you be able to efficiently and accurately manage fertilizer amounts in the field. With the help of GreenSeeker you will be able to to fertilize the field with different amounts at the right places and the right time. The system measures crop quality and accordingly distributes the fertilizer amount. This will help cuts fertilizer costs and significantly increase the productivity.
- Monitors the amounts of fertilizer needed when fertilizing at a variable rate
- May be installed on the booms of the sprayer/sower
- Is compatible with most sower computers
- Only compatible with FmX navigator
- Utilizes optical sensors for determining the quality of the crop
- Both day and night operation possible
The manual Trimble GreenSeeker crop viability gauge is simple and easy-to-use. After measuring the field further decisions of fertilizer amounts used can be made, this helps cut costs and save the environment. The PC or smartphone app “ConnectedFarm” allows data entry and making of crop quality schedules.
- High-quality optical sensors for crop viability measurement
- Easy-to-understand screen
- Good visibility in direct sunlight
- Easy to use
- May be extended using a special extension
- Micro USB charging slot
The manual Trimble GreenSeeker crop viability gauge may be used with a special extension, allowing the measurement of higher plants.